BSNL introduces new unified Data Pack and Add On Plans
State run telecom PSU BSNL is going to further enhance its data portfolio with the addition of a new prepaid Data Pack and postpaid Add On Packs. The new unified prepaid data pack has been priced for Rs 1949 , offers 20 GB of free data and has validity of 60 days. Under postpaid services BSNL has two new Add on packs with monthly rentals of Rs 75 and Rs 1711. Add On 75 will offer 500 MB free data usage while Add On 1711 packs 20GB free data. The data charges after free data usage under prepaid is charged at 2p/10KB while in postpaid it is 1p/10KB.
Apart from this offer BSNL is going to offer full talktime on its prepaid top-up vouchers priced Rs 550 and above from 5th Dec for a period of 90 days.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014