BSNL Kerala introduces ‘Aajeevan Prepaid Plan’
BSNL has added a new prepaid plan ‘ Aajeevan’ for its prepaid customers in Kerala circle. It is a Per Second Plan with validity of 180 days.The price of the plan voucher is Rs 44 and it comes loaded with friends and family pack that allows calling to three local numbers of any network at attractive call rates. The call charges for local and STD BSNL numbers and roaming incoming is 1.2p/sec while calls to other local and STD networks has been kept at 1.3p/sec. In Friends and Family pack BSNL number can be called at 20p/min and other local numbers at 40p/min. The validity extension is through topup. On reaching cumulative topup of Rs.200, the validity of the plan will be extended by maximum 180 days . The plan validity will be extended by 180 days from the date of reaching cumulative top up of Rs.200.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014