BSNL launches ‘Savinudi’ Prepaid Plan in Karnataka
State run telecom PSU BSNL has introduced a new prepaid plan that offers call rates with 15 seconds pulse. While half second, per second and two second are now common with mobile operators it is for the first time any operator has launched a plan with 15 second pulse. The new prepaid plan ‘Savinudi’ has been launched by BSNL in Karnataka circle with call rate of 17p/15 sec for all local , STD and roaming calls. This plan has validity of 180 days and comes at a cost of Rs 77. It also offers 70 free local and national SMS per month for a period of six months.
Apart from these features ‘Savinudi ‘ Prepaid Plan has friends and family pack to offer that provides calling to two local numbers of any network at subsidized rates. BSNL number is charged at 20p/min while other local number can be called at 50p/min under friends and family pack. It also offers full talk with top-up of Rs 200 or multiples of Rs 200.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014