Reliance offers iPhone 5s & 5c at no down payment bundled with Unlimited 3G Data & Voice
Reliance Communications today announced exclusive bundled offers for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c models. The main attraction of the Reliance iPhone bundle plans is customers can own 16GB versions of both the models without any down payment. These plans are being launched with 24 months contract with two plans with unlimited voice , sms , 3G data and national roaming.
In order to own these new iPhone models, customers have to just pay Rs 2,599 per month for the iPhone 5c and Rs2,999 per month for the iPhone 5s, both for a duration of 24 months. The monthly installment covers the handset cost, unlimited local and STD calls, SMS, national roaming and 3G data.
As the monthly payments include all usage charges, customers availing this offer will not receive any additional usage bill for 24 months. However, international calls and international roaming charges will have to be chargeable extra if used. Reliance Communications is also offering special MNP facilities for Corporates and priority Helpline for Apple users.
However down payment will come into play for 32GB and 64 GB versions. See all the details here
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014