Vodafone launches ‘Vodafone Sports’ in association with Star India
Vodafone has joined hands with Star India to offer premium sports content to its customers via ‘Vodafone Sports’ portal. Vodafone Sports powered by starsports.com will offer Vodafone customers premium live and curated in-depth content built around some of the most popular sports in India such as Cricket, Football, Tennis, Hockey, Golf and Motorsport. Vodafone Sports is being launched with Cricket, Football and Hockey and will rapidly cover other major sports like F1, Tennis etc. Vodafone Sports will offer exhaustive legal, unadulterated content including all the latest news, trivia, scores and results, instant access to live matches, interactive video scorecards, exclusive insight and analysis, columns,photos and wallpapers across sports.
Customers can avail Vodafone Sports by visiting live.vodafone.in/sports or sending a simple text message <SPORTS> to 111. Vodafone Sports powered by Star Sports is available in attractive price plans specially tailor-made for user experience.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014