BSNL launches new Prepaid Plan in Andhra Pradesh
Telecom PSU BSNL has launched a new prepaid plan in Andhra Pradesh circle. The New General Plan comes with per minute pulse and six months validity. It is priced for Rs 103 and offers 60p/min call charges for On-net local and STD calls. Call charges for off-net local and STD calls are 70p/min while data will cost 2p/10KB. The plan is available from 1st March’14 . BSNL customers of this plan can extend the validity by using plan voucher.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017