MTNL increases Landline tariffs in Mumbai .
MTNL Mumbai is all set to make its landline services more expensive for its customers from 1st Apr’14. MTNL Landline services, which offers uneconomical call rates compared to call charges of mobile service, will now be costlier from next month onwards. The hike has been done in select existing landline plans as well closed plans. MTNL Mumbai has enhanced the monthly rental of Plan 250 to Rs 270. In the same plan the call charges have been increased from 80p to Re 1 in slab of 61-300 calls. These rates will be applicable for Senior citizens also with the existing discount of twenty five percent on rental which is now Rs 202.50.
Under Plan 290 and Plan 500 free calls have been slashed from 150 to 100 and 450 to 400 respectively. Customers of Only incoming plans Plan 179, Plan 99, Plan 100 and Plan 100 will now have to shell out Rs 179 as monthly rental from next month. One India Plan with monthly rental of Rs 180 will now have Rs 195 as new rental and Plan 160 will have Rs 180 rental. Only incoming Plans, One India and Plan 160 are closed plans which are not available for new bookings.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014