MTS offers FREE MBlaze Ultra dongle with 10 GB Data to all babies born on 26th March, 2014
On completion of its five years in India – Brand MTS is in celebration mood. The company has announced FREE MBLAZE ULTRA DONGLE + 10 GB DATA to all babies born on 26thMarch 2014. MTS’ recent Born For The Internet Campaign was a huge success. If you are blessed with new born Baby on 26th March, 2014, you can claim the MTS’ FREE offerings by registering on their website www.mtsindia.in and visit select MTS branded retail stores with requisite documents given below. The initiative is being rolled out across all 9 circles – i.e. Delhi, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh (West), Kolkata and West Bengal. For the benefit of customers, MTS has provided a 21 Day window starting 26th March till 16th April, 2014 to avail this unique offering.
How To Claim The FREE MBlaze Ultra Dongle + 10 GB Data
- The offer is only available to Indian nationals. Parents of babies born on 26th March 2014 need to register on the MTS India website –www.mtsindia.in and visit an MTS branded retail store across all 9 circles where MTS provides its telecom services.
- The list of MTS branded retail stores where the gift can be availed will be hosted on the MTS India website.
- Documents required include:
- Child’s birth certificate issued by Municipal Authority mentioning the names of parents (2 copies).
- Proof of Identity and Address of the parent who is claiming the Gift.
- Duly filled Customer Acquisition Form (CAF) along with photograph of the parent.
- Offer Form duly filled and signed by the claimant (2 copies).
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014