Nokia X Android Smartphone launched in India for Rs 8499
Nokia’s first Android smartphone Nokia X has been officially launched in India with a price tag of Rs 8499. Nokia’s other two Android smartphones Nokia X+ and Nokia XL are expected to be available within next two months. Nokia X basically runs on Android Open Source Project (AOSP) but it does not allow Google Play Store and has its own App Store which makes Android Apps available. Nokia X offers 4-inch display with screen resolution of 800×400 pixels and runs on 1 Ghz dual core processor. It has dual SIM support and dual standby feature. It sports 512 MB RAM, 4GB internal memory and microSD support for 32GB. It has a 3 mega pixel camera with fixed focus and a 1500 mAh battery. Nokia X supports 3G connectivity and other features include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS.
Nokia X comes with Fastlane, a screen which lets people switch between their favorite apps more smoothly. Nokia users can access curated, quality-tested apps from Nokia Store, more than a dozen third-party app stores and by sideloading. They can enjoy signature Nokia experiences including HERE Maps, with true offline maps and integrated turn-by-turn navigation, and Nokia MixRadio for music streaming and downloadable playlists.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014