Airtel encourages India to vote, offers 50 MB free data to customers
Airtel today announced an offer as an effort to encourage India to cast their vote in ongoing Lok Sabha election. Airtel will credit 50MB free internet usage for its prepaid mobile customers in Delhi NCR, Haryana and Kerala which will enable them to view and read about candidates online. This will help them to take informed choice before casting their precious votes. The 50MB of free data usage will be available on the Polling Day from 7am to 7pm. Further, customers voting can also leverage this free data to post pictures of their inked fingers on social networks and inspire their friends as well as family to exercise their voting rights too.
To know more about prospective election candidates from their area, voters can visit http://m.airtellive.com/
elections, www.google.co.in/ elections/ed/in/districts or any other website of their choice.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014