Reliance Communications ties-up with other operators for Pan India 3G Roaming
Reliance Communications today announced its strategic Inter-Circle roaming partnerships with Tata Docomo and Aircel. The tie-up with these operators will enable RCom to offer pan-India 3G services to its GSM customers while roaming.
Reliance Communications offers 3G services in 13 Circles nationally—Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata,Punjab, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, West Bengal, Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Orissa, Assam,North East, Jammu & Kashmir. Now RCom customers can access 3G services in Aircel’s circles which are Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Chennai and UP East. And Tata Docomo operated circles i.e. Maharashtra and Goa, Gujarat, Haryana and UP west. Further, Reliance Communications will share its two premium Circles – Mumbai and Delhi with Aircel and Tata Teleservices (Tata Docomo).
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017