Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises.
Vodafone has introduced managed video conferencing service for enterprise segment which promises to be network and device agnostic. This service supports multiple devices such as video conferencing end points, laptops tablets and smartphones and enterprises can connect via VPN , internet or ISDN. Vodafone claims that it is the first & the only telecom service provider in India to offer a Self Care Portal which allows customers to schedule and manage video conferencing meetings . Vodafone offers HD quality video conferencing with a range of unlimited plans. Vodafone VideoConferencing Bridge is on the Cloud so enterprises can save on CAPEX.
Vodafone Business Services’ managed Video Conferencing service is over and above the services offered under Wireline portfolio, which include MPLS VPN, Private Leased Circuits (National and International), Internet Leased Lines, Office Wireline Voice and Audio Conferencing Services.
Latest posts by Shubham Pandey (see all)
- MTNL offers free 50 MB 3G data & discount on Sakhi Prepaid Plan during elections. - April 23, 2014
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for wireless data services. - April 22, 2014
- Vodafone launches managed video conferencing service for enterprises. - April 21, 2014
- Reliance Communications hikes prepaid mobile tariffs by up to 20% - April 16, 2014
- MTNL offers Rs 200 discount on new bookings to customers casting vote. - April 16, 2014