Airtel 4G on Mobile launched in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula.
Bharti Airtel has today announced the launch of 4G on mobile service in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula. Airtel customers can now enhance to 4G experience by getting a 4G SIM and choosing any of the 4G packs. Airtel customers can get a first hand experience via live demos at Airtel stores in these cities. Presently they can enjoy 4G on Xolo LT 900 , LG G2 (model D802T) iPhone 5S (models A1530 & A1518) and 5C (models A1529 & A1516).
Airtel existing and new prepaid customers can start enjoying 4G by selecting any of the affordable 4G packs after upgrading their SIM to a 4G SIM, postpaid customers can further customize their 4G plans by opting for an Airtel myPlan of their choice and then select myPacks or myBoosters with 4G benefits. With CSFB (circuit switched fall back) technology Airtel customers can seamlessly enjoy internet access on mobile via 4G network and voice calls through 2G network
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017