BSNL launches advanced email solution in India, offers FREE account to 7.5 million BSNL broadband users
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has launched its advanced email service which will enable chat, fax, SMS, conferencing along with emails. The service was launched yesterday in Jaipur is association with Data Infosys Limited. The BSNL email service branded as Xgenplus Advance Enterprise Email Services will be initially free for its all 7.5 Million Subscribers from 15th June 2014. Others will get the email account in just Rs. 50.00 per month. BSNL XGen personal and enterprise e-mail service offers many advanced features, some of them are listed below.
Larger mailboxes with raised storage limit: XGenPlus can now accommodate your users´ demands for larger mailboxes. In version 12, storage limits have for each user has been tested up to 10 GB. Send and Receive emails upto 100 MB
Webmail interface – Space info, login details like last 10 logins with date and IP address, Reminders, Calendars.
Folders – Additionally offers password protected secure folder and virtual folder (cloud storage) for large files. Users can also share folders with users in same domain (i.e. BSNL).
Security – Anti-phishing and Anti-virus enabled. Digital Signatures and Encryption supported.
Instant Messaging / Chat – Users are automatically allowed to chat with organization users while they are online. With integration of XMPP Protocol, now users can communication with Gmail, Facebook and other email users supporting XMPP Protocol.
Personalized Group Mails/Track-able Bulk Management System (TBMS): You can send Personalized Group Mails for e-marketing, announcements or New Year wishes to thousands of customers and can even track the mail.
Rights Management : While sending an email to any of your colleagues in the organization, you can set the rights blocking the recipient from Deleting/Forwarding/Replying or printing this email. You can reset these rights anytime from the sent mail.
Send SMS: From XGenPlus, you can send SMS to any mobile in India. It has following features:
- Messages up to 120 characters can be sent
- Schedule the delivery of SMS message for future date & time
- Save a copy to Sent folder of the email account
- Set rule to send SMS alert on your mobile upon receiving a specific email
- Set quota/capability for each user/domain for number of SMS
- Set alert to get SMS quota limit used
Secured Hidden Attachment: Send embedded messages, and use password to reveal the embedded attachment. Ensure double protection of your data by concealing it and then protecting it with a secured password.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017