BSNL reduces Pulse Rates for Fixed/ WLL services
State run telecom PSU BSNL had recently rationalized its mobile tariffs and now it is all set to follow same strategy for its landline and WLL services. BSNL is now going to slash pulse rates in these segments which will make these services more expensive for customers but help the ailing PSU to improve its bottom line. Another state run telecom MTNL had slashed pulse rates for fixed line segment in Mumbai & Delhi few months back and now BSNL is replicating the same strategy. Pulse rate for intra circle calls from BSNL fixed /WLL to BSNL fixed /WLL has been slashed from 180 sec to 120 sec and to BSNL mobile/WLL it is revised from 120 sec to 90 sec. Calls to other fixed/WLL has been changed from 120 sec to 90 sec for intra circle as well as inter circle. These tariffs will come into force from 1st June’14.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017