BSNL slashes freebies & validity in Prepaid Mobile Tariffs.
Recently major telecom operators like Airtel , Vodafone , Idea and Reliance have increased their mobile tariffs and reduced free benefits from prepaid vouchers and now state run telecom PSU BSNL has decided to follow the same price strategy. BSNL is going to rationalize its mobile tariffs by slashing freebies and validity in select Plan vouchers, Data STVs and Voice STVs while keeping the price of these coupons unchanged. These tariff revisions will be implemented from 26th May’14. In Plan vouchers BSNL has slashed freebies in Life Time, Per Second , Per Minute , Pyari Jodi , Student Special and Jai Jawan plans. In Voice STVs it has rationalized STV 44, STV 47, STV 65 and STV 135 while Data STVs which have under gone changes are Data STV 17,98 and 139.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017