BSNL introduces new 4 Mbps Broadband Plan in Bhopal & Indore.
State run telecom PSU BSNL has launched a new 4 Mbps Broadband plan in Bhopal & Indore. The key feature of the plan is that it comes with advance rental charges for six months with no option for monthly rental charges. Generally BSNL broadband plans come with monthly, yearly, bi-annually and three yearly advance payment options with variable discounts. BBG Combo ULD 4245 CS29 plan offers 4 Mbps speed till 10 GB and 512 Kbps thereafter with unlimited usage. It also offers 500 calls on BSNL local and STD networks per month. The minimum period of hire for this plan is six months. This plan will be available from 1st July’14 for a period of 90 days.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017