Karbonn unveils Titanium S1 Plus for Rs.6490
Karbonn today unveiled its flagship device, Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus – positioned as a ‘smartly loaded smartly sized’ smartphone. The Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus sports 10.1cm (4 inches) WVGA Capacitive Touch Screen which enables enjoying high-end multimedia content. The phone is priced at Rs.6490 which makes the device in affordable range compared to features it offers.
Titanium S1 Plus is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor for power-packed performance. On memory side it equips a 1GB RAM, 4GB ROM and expandable memory of 32GB. The device runs Android 4.3 ‘Jelly Bean’ OS. On imaging side, it equips a 5 Mega Pixel Rear Camera and a Digital front Camera for video calling. The smartphone comes with Dual SIM Support where SIM 1 supports 3G and SIM2 supports 2G network. The device further equips a 1500 mAh battery, GPS navigation, G-Sensor, Proximity & Light Sensor, also 3G & Wi-Fi are offered as standard features.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017