Airtel launches 21 Mbps 3G Wi-Fi Hotspot dongle in Delhi-NCR
Airtel today announced launch of 21 Mbps 3G dongle in Delhi-NCR. The newly launched 3G data card is powered by the HSPA+ technology and it also enables customer to create a Wi-Fi hotspot anywhere, anytime by just plugging the dongle to any USB port. The Airtel WiFi dongle can be connected to any available USB port in laptop, phone charger or even a car stereo to create WiFi hotspot.
Customers can connect maximum 5 devices (mobile/tablet/ laptop) simultaneously. What’s more – customers will also get irresistible offers including cash backs and additional data benefits. The dongle is available across all major retail outlets and Airtel stores across the city. The Delhi-NCR roll out of the Wi-Fi dongle follows after the success of its launch in Mumbai, Andhra Pradesh, Chennai and Tamil Nadu recently and will be introduced across the country in a phased manner. Customers can log on to www.airtel.in/3gdonglefor more details.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017