Airtel launches 21.6 Mbps 3G Wi-Fi dongle; comes with WiFi hotspot feature
Airtel today announced launch of 3G Wi-Fi dongle powered by HSPA+ technology. The Airtel 3G WiFi Dongle will offer download speed upto 21Mbps. Further the device features facility of creating WiFi hotspot anywhere and anytime. User has to just plugin the dongle to any USB port – be it laptop, phone charger or even a car stereo to create WiFi hotspot.
Airtel will allow only max 5 devices simultaneously to connect to WiFi hotspot. Airtel 3G Wi-Fi dongle comes loaded with exciting offers.
- Postpaid users will get cash back of Rs. 700 (Rs. 100 per month) on Rs. 650 plan and above.
- Prepaid users can enjoy 3GB of bundled data (6GB for Andhra Pradesh & Mumbai).
Currently available in popular retail chains in Mumbai & Andhra Pradesh including Vijay Sales, TMS & Reliance Digital in Mumbai and Universal, Hot Spot & Technovision in AP, the dongle will be soon available across retail outlets in the country. More Details at www.airtel.in/3gdongle
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017
- TRAI floats consultation paper to discuss transparency, promotional offers & predatory pricing - February 18, 2017
- DoT allows Quadrant Televentures to shut its mobile operations from April - February 17, 2017