Airtel 4G reaches Amritsar, Hoshiarpur, Phagwara and Kapurthala.
Bharti Airtel’s 4G services are now available across 4 towns in Punjab i.e Amritsar, Hoshiarpur, Phagwara and Kapurthala. Airtel 4G is already launched in Chandigarh-Tricity, Ludhiana and Jalandhar. Airtel customers can access 4G via dongles , Wi-Fi CPE’s and 4G SIM. Customers in Amritsar, Hoshiarpur, Phagwara and Kapurthala, Chandigarh-Tricity, Ludhiana and Jalandhar can now enjoy the word class technology for a seamless experience of internet browsing even while roaming across these cities.
Airtel 4G comes free with the purchase of dongle or CPE and costs Rs 49 for mobile users. The dongles are priced at Rs. 1500 and the CPE is priced at Rs 2500. Customers can select from a host of affordable 4G packs or plans. A special pack of Rs. 999 (for postpaid – mobiles, dongles and CPEs) and Rs. 995 (for prepaid- mobiles only) have also been introduced for heavy data users which will offer 10 GB of 4G data. For postpaid mobile customers, the plans will start as low as Rs. 100.
Special demo zones and kiosks have been installed in Airtel showrooms in Amritsar at 1, Court Road, Kitchlu Chowk, near petrol pump; in Hoshiarpur at Clock Tower, Kotwali Bazar ; in Phagwara at 462, Guru Hargobind Nagar, near Improvement Trust and in Kapurthala at Court Chowk for customers to experience LIVE demos and get started on 4G. Customers can also SMS 4G to 53636 or call 121 or log on to http://www.airtel.in/4G for more details.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017
- TRAI floats consultation paper to discuss transparency, promotional offers & predatory pricing - February 18, 2017
- DoT allows Quadrant Televentures to shut its mobile operations from April - February 17, 2017