Lenovo S850 launched for Rs 15499.
Lenovo has launched its latest Android smartphone in S series ‘Lenovo S850’ for Rs15499. It features all glass exterior and an illuminating logo at the back panel, which glows every time there is a notification. Lenovo S850 offers a 5” HD display (1280×720 pixels) with ultra-wide viewing (178º) angles. It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat OS and is powered by 1.3 Ghz quad core processor. It is equipped with 13 mega pixel rear camera and a front 5 mega pixel camera. It supports dual SIM and has 1 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory. Lenovo S860 offers 2150 mAh battery which has stand by time of 17 days and talk time of up to 25 hrs. It supports 3G connectivity and other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
It is loaded with the Lenovo Premium DOit Apps “SECUREit” which is a security software that helps the user track, analyse and optimise data usage. Lenovo has also added its award winning “SHAREit” App that can provide the fastest phone-to-phone data transfer without the need for Wifi or mobile network.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017