BSNL launches Data Topups for FUP-based Broadband Unlimited Plans
BSNL has announced launch of facility wherein customers availing Fair Usage Policy (FUP) based Broadband unlimited plan can restore the high speed after FUP quota. The facility is available on payment basis where customer can choose any Data Topup as per his requirement. The lowest topup in the array offers 2GB for Rs.100. Customers using FUP Unlimited plan will get a pop on their screen as soon as they cross the fair usage. Through this pop-up screen they can order the desired topup which will be charged in next bill.
BSNL Data Topup for Wired Broadband Unlimited Plans
- Rs.100 : 2GB
- Rs.200 : 5GB
- Rs.300 : 10GB
- Rs.500 : 20GB
Recently MTNL also launched such facility for its Mumbai customers.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017