Vodafone launches 21.1Mbps 3G Mobile Wi-Fi device priced at Rs.2,399
Vodafone today announced launch of 3G Mobile Wi-Fi device which will offer 21.1 Mbps speed on the go. Vodafone R206Z is high speed 3G Mobile WiFi device available for Rs.2,399. From security point-of-view, Vodafone R206Z has the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Set-up) functionality which enables WPS authentication in addition to regular Wi-Fi based authentication for a safer and more secure browsing experience.
The Vodafone 3G Mobile Wi-Fi is available in 4 metros of Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and Chennai and will be launched across in a phased manner. This innovative and compact mobile Wi-Fi allows sharing of a mobile broadband connection with up to 10 users through standard Wi-Fi operation. With its 1500 mAh (milliampere-hour) powerful battery it supports up to 3.75 hours of usage in one charge, enabling you to take your Wi-Fi anywhere without the need of a power source.
Stylishly designed and feature packed with customer friendly user interface, the Vodafone R206Z 3G Mobile Wi-Fi is the lowest priced 21.1 Mbps Mobile Wi-Fi presently available in the market. The Mobile Wi-Fi can be used as a Wi-Fi storage hub and offers Micro SD card support with expandable memory of up to 32 GB for subscribers who want to store the data as well. The product comes with inbox accessories of a charger and a USB cable.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017
- TRAI floats consultation paper to discuss transparency, promotional offers & predatory pricing - February 18, 2017
- DoT allows Quadrant Televentures to shut its mobile operations from April - February 17, 2017