Aircel introduces unlimited on-net calling in Punjab through Rs.59 pack
Aircel has launched a unique offering for its customers in Amritsar and Ludhiana, enabling them to make unlimited free calls on the Aircel network from 5am to 5pm. This is the first such offer from any telecom service provider in the region. The offer was launched as an extension to Aircel’s highly cost-effective propositions, after a careful observation of the consumer demands in the market. Aircel customers will now enjoy free Aircel to Aircel calls between 5am – 5pm. Only the first minute of the first on-net call of the day would be charged Rs. 1.20, after which users can talk unlimited on the network without being charged.
The new product – priced at just Rs. 59 for new subscribers – provides a Talktime of Rs. 35 and comes with a long validity of 6 months. Apart from unlimited calling on the network, it also credits the user with 600 MB of 3G/2G of Data usage, call rate beyond 5pm at only 10p/min on the Aircel network, and all local calls to other mobiles/landlines at Rs. 1p/2sec. The product is available to existing customers at Rs. 21 with a validity of 30 days and credits the user with 100 MB of 3G/2G Data usage, while the on-net calling benefit and other call rates remain the same.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017
- TRAI floats consultation paper to discuss transparency, promotional offers & predatory pricing - February 18, 2017
- DoT allows Quadrant Televentures to shut its mobile operations from April - February 17, 2017