Aircel launches ‘Extra Credit Service’ across India
Aircel today announced pan India availability and roll out of– “Extra Credit Service” with technology partner mCarbon, a leading mobile technology solution innovator. Aircel’s Extra Credit service will provide its users an instant loan of Rs 10 by dialing *414# or IVR dialing 12880 or through SMS LOAN to 55414, which can be availed when their balance drops below Rs 10.
On subsequent recharging, the loan value that had been credited to the customer’s account will be deducted along with a convenience fee. Aircel prepaid customers in Delhi and Mumbai who have been on the network for a minimum of 120 days will be able to enjoy the new service.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017