Airtel introduces ‘One Touch Internet’ to attract new customers for Mobile Internet
Bharti Airtel , the market leader in Indian telecom industry, has launched its latest marketing initiative ‘One Touch Internet’ to encourage first time users to try and buy Internet services on mobile. Airtel’s One Touch Internet creates a platform for such customers to try and buy popular internet services with free trial packs, attractive pricing packs and video tutorials. Airtel’s ‘One Touch Internet’ is a basically WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) portal that has been designed with a simple, secure and intuitive interface which will allow first-time users to discover the internet easily and help them overcome common perception barriers around the mobile data experience. Now available for prepaid mobile customers on Airtel – ‘One Touch Internet’ will work as a single point destination for uninitiated internet users to see-try-buy a host of popular services (including social networking, videos, online shopping and travel bookings) through *free tutorial videos and trial packs – all with just one touch. Airtel has launched this initiative in English and Hindi languages which will be extended in eight other languages. Airtel prepaid customers can call 111 or visit www.one.airtel.in to access these offers on their mobile.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017