BSNL offers ISD calls to Bhutan @10p/sec
BSNL has introduced a new special tariff voucher of Rs 16 for offering ISD calls to Bhutan at attractive rates. STV 16 provides calls to Bhutan at just 10p/sec and comes with validity of 18 days. Normal ISD rate to Bhutan is Rs 10/min but STV 16 helps BSNL customers to call at just 10p/sec. It will be available for BSNL prepaid customers from 28th Nov’14 for a period of ninety days.
Shri Anupam Shrivastava, Director (CM), BSNL Board said that BSNL is already having rate cutter STVs for so many other countries. Considering special relationship between neighbouring SMRC countries, BSNL has offered this concessional tariff to its esteemed customers. lt will be effective from 28-11-2014 for 90 davs.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017
- TRAI floats consultation paper to discuss transparency, promotional offers & predatory pricing - February 18, 2017
- DoT allows Quadrant Televentures to shut its mobile operations from April - February 17, 2017