BSNL to offer Wi-Fi services across major ghats in Varanasi.
State run telecom PSU BSNL has decided to offer Wi-Fi service across major ghats in Varanasi, which is being visited today by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Varanasi being the Prime Minister’s constituency is getting a lot of attention from the government for its development and BSNL has also decided to contribute to Varanasi. BSNL will provide Prepaid Wi-Fi services across major ghats in Varanasi and it has launched four prepaid plans for Wi-Fi service which are time based and they allow unlimited downloading. Wi-Fi Plan of Rs 20 offers 30 min of browsing while Rs 30 plan provides 60 min of unlimited internet experience. Wi-fi Plan 50 has 120 min and Wi-Fi Plan 70 has 24 hrs of unlimited browsing to offer to BSNL customers at major ghats of Varanasi.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017
- TRAI floats consultation paper to discuss transparency, promotional offers & predatory pricing - February 18, 2017
- DoT allows Quadrant Televentures to shut its mobile operations from April - February 17, 2017