Lenono Vibe X2 with 5″ HD display & Octa core processor launched for Rs 19999.
Lenovo has launched its latest smartphone in Vibe series ‘Lenovo Vibe X2’ for Rs 19999. Lenovo Vibe X2 boasts of signature three layered design coupled with bold colors. It features a 5 inch full HD IPS display and comes loaded with MT6595 world’s first 4G LTE Octa-Core processor from MediaTek. It offers 2GB RAM and 32GB internal memory. It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat and supports dual SIM. It supports 4G connectivity for high speed internet experience and is equipped with 13 mega pixel rear camera with autofocus & LED flash and 5 mega pixel front wide angle camera with auto shutter gesture controls that activate the lens with the blink of an eye or a smile. Lenovo Vibe X2 has 2300 mAh battery that offers talktime up to 15.5hrs on 2G and 11 hrs on 3G and standby time of up to 7.5 days on 2G. It will be available exclusively from flipkart from 10th Nov’14 in white, red, gold and charcoal colors.
Lenovo Vibe X2- Key features
- 5” full HD IPS display. 1920×1080 pixels
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
- 2 Ghz Octa core processor
- 2GB RAM, 32 internal memory
- 13 mega pixeL rear camera, 5 mega pixel front camera
- 4G LTE/3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2300 mAh Li-polymer battery , embedded
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017