Panasonic P55 launched for Rs 10290
Panasonic has enhanced its range of smartphones with the launch of its latest smartphone Panasonic P55 priced at Rs 10290. P55 has 5.5 inch IPS HD display and runs on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat version. It is powered by 1.2 Ghz quad core processor and offers a 8 mega pixel rear camera and 2 mega pixel front camera. It features 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory and microSd support for up to 32GB. P55 has a battery of 2500 mAh and supports dual SIM, 3G and Wi-Fi. Panasonic P55’s ‘Tap Play’ feature has an in-built capability to recognize touch while in sleep mode, i.e. users can double tap to wake-up the phablet instead of reaching the power button every time. P55 also features ‘Gesture Play’, a gesture based feature to launch apps directly from home screen .It’s Pop-i Player lets the user multi-task while playing videos.
Panasonic P55 – Key Features
- 5.5″ IPS HD display, 1280×720 pixel screen resolution.
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS
- 1.2 Ghz Quad core processor
- Dual SIM
- 8 mega pixel rear camera, 2 mega pixel front camera
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, microSD support for up to 32GB.
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2500 mAh battery
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017