Reliance offers Rs.5 & Rs.10 Talktime Loan to its prepaid GSM customers
Reliance has launched TalkTime Loan facility branded as “TalkLoan” to its prepaid Mobile customers in India. Though TalkLoan Reliance will offer Rs.5 and Rs.10 talktime loan to customers in event of insufficient balance. To avail TalkLoan, customer may simply dial Reliance Talktime Loan USSD Code *141# (toll-free) and get an instant ‘TalkLoan’ recharge, which can be used for both voice and data services.
The service, which has been launched after a keen study of usage behavioral analysis, will offer significant benefits to customers who sometimes cannot make important or urgent calls due to insufficient balance. The TalkLoan service will provide RCOM’s pre-paid GSM customers with an instant loan of Rs 5 or Rs 10, which can be availed of when the balance dips below Rs 10. Once the customer dials USSD Code *141#, he/she can select the denomination of the instant recharge and start using the phone for voice and data services immediately—in essence, the TalkLoan service allows all Reliance GSM pre-paid customers to keep talking and surfing without being disconnected.
The talk-time given through the TalkLoan loan facility does not have any validity, and customers can use it anytime they want. The ‘loanamount’ will be recovered by the Company over subsequent recharges, with a nominal transaction fee.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017
- TRAI floats consultation paper to discuss transparency, promotional offers & predatory pricing - February 18, 2017
- DoT allows Quadrant Televentures to shut its mobile operations from April - February 17, 2017