Airtel launches ‘myPlan Family’ enabling customers to create customized tariff plan
Airtel customers can now create their own tariff plan as per their usage requirements. The service provider has announced the launch of myPlan Family – an innovative feature in the postpaid segment enabling customers to not just tailor-make their postpaid plan but also share the benefits with their family. Airtel’s myPlan family combines the features of infinite flexibility offered by myPlan with the sharing feature to offer affordability, convenience and zero wastage.
Customers can now customize and manage postpaid plans for their entire family in just 3 simple steps:
- Choose a rental plan– Select one number as the primary number who will be the host for the myPlan. The primary account holder can pick a rental plan basis their usage preference from a bouquet of 3 rental options
- Select myPacks – Each rental plan will offer pre-decided myPack units that a customer can select for a combination of one or more depending on the usage preferences
- Add family members – The primary account holder can add up to five add-on accounts (postpaid numbers) at a convenience fee of just Rs. 99/- per add-on account per month and start sharing the plan benefits with their family
The 3 rental plan options costs Rs.799/-, Rs.999/- and Rs.1599/- and allow 35, 50 and 90 myPack units respectively. Customers can also top up their plan withmyBoosters to enjoy custom-made additional benefits. Customers can simply call 0-88000-88000 or log on to www.airtel.in/myplan or walk-in to any Airtel store across the country to activate Airtel myPlan Family with just a few clicks.
(Visited 140 times, 1 visits today)
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017