BSNL introduces range of Innovative Add-On Plans for Postpaid Users.
State run telecom PSU BSNL is going to make its postpaid mobile services more attractive with a range of innovative Add-on packs. Recently telecom operators have introduced more flexibility in postpaid mobile services by introducing innovative features such as customized plans for family , single bill for multiple users and make your own plan etc. BSNL is now introducing similar features for its postpaid customers to compete with private telecom operators and match service offerings in mobile segment. BSNL postpaid customers can now get a single bill for up to five BSNL mobile numbers. BSNL will charge Rs 25/month for this feature but it will be free if the plan rental is higher than Rs 525. Add On feature of ‘Friends & Family CUG’ allows users to make free calls within five bsnl mobile numbers of same circle. It also allows free calls to any one BSNL landline user within same circle. Rental for this feature is Rs 25 which will be charged by all users in CUG. Third Add-On plan comes in the form of ‘free call facility’ which offers free STD calls to any one BSNL landline or mobile outside the circle and rental for this facility is Rs 50 per month.
Another innovative feature introduced by BSNL is ‘ Pool & Share facility’ that helps up to five BSNL customers to share freebies of the plan. The rental is Rs 25 per connection per month but free for rental above Rs 525.
And that is not all as BSNL customers can get to enjoy all the above add-ons with Combo Add On Pack which also offers free national calling On-Net/Off-Net for one hour on 1st of every month or free national On-net calling for full day on 1st of every month. Rental of Rs 25/month is applicable in this Add-On (but free with plans of Rs 525 onwards ) and Rs 100 for each CUG number is also charged with this Add-on.
These innovative features can be availed from 16th Dec’14.
Single Bill for Maximum five mobile numbers:-
- Single Bill will be issued if a customer wants to get a single bill for maximum five numbers e.g., father wants a single bill for all his family members.
- FMC of Rs. 25/month will be charged for the facility and would be included in the single bill to be issued each time. However, the facility will be free, if all the plans are of FMC of Rs. 525 and onwards.
Friends and Family CUG Add-on:–
- Free Calls shall be allowed within five on-net mobile numbers within same LSA. (CUG)
(Free calls by all (max. five numbers) to any one specified on-net landline number
(within same LSA).
- FMC Rs. 25/month per CUG member e.g., if person ‘A’ wants to add person ‘B’ as CUG
member then both will have to give Rs. 25 and both will be added for each other.
Free Call Facility
- Free call facility to any one specified on-net mobile/landline number (outside LSA). Free Call facility is available only if any of CUG Facility as above is opted by the subscriber.
Single/same number shall be specified by all the CUG members.
- FMC Rs. 50/month per subscriber.
Pool and Share Facility:-
- Maximum 5 numbers may subscribe for this facility whereby, they will be able to share their freebies.
- FMC Rs. 25/month per connection will be charged for the facility. However free for plans with FMC of Rs. 525 onwards.
- Single bill for maximum five numbers (on-net numbers).
- Free calls within above specified maximum 5 numbers.
- Free calls to any one specified on-net landline number (within LSA). Single/same number shall be specified by all the CUG members.
- Free call facility to any one specified on-net mobile/landline number (outside LSA). Single/same number shall be specified by all the CUG members.
- Pool and share facility of freebies among above 5 on-net numbers whereby,members would be able to share their freebies.
- Free National calling (on-net/off-net) for one hour on 1st of every month, or Free National on-net calling for full day on 1st of every month.
- FMC Rs. 25/month (free for plan with FMC of Rs. 525 and above) + Rs. 100 for each CUG number. All the customer will have to convey their consent for the above. For
example, a customer having total 5 members would pay Rs.525/- (Rs. 25 + (Rs.100 x 5).
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017