BSNL offers free data with Plan Vouchers & Top-ups.
Telecom companies are introducing special schemes and offers to encourage non-data users to join the world of mobile internet and stay connected via apps and internet. Recently telecom giant Airtel has launched ‘One Touch Internet’ campaign to target such customers and now telecom PSU BSNL has come out with new offer for its prepaid customers where it is offering 50 MB of free data with all Plan vouchers. BSNL is also offering free 50MB with prepaid Top-up of Rs 100 and Rs 200. The validity of the free 50 MB is 30 days and it will be available from 6th Dec’14.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017
- TRAI floats consultation paper to discuss transparency, promotional offers & predatory pricing - February 18, 2017
- DoT allows Quadrant Televentures to shut its mobile operations from April - February 17, 2017