MTNL celebrates Good Governance Day with Free Rental Offer & Jodi Plan
Following the instructions of NDA government to celebrate 25th Dec as Good Governance Day MTNL has launched new offers for mobile and broadband customers. For prepaid customers MTNL has launched ‘Jodi Offer’ which allows the user to talk to any one local MTNL mobile and one local MTNL landline number at just 20p/min. In Jodi Prepaid Plan local calls are charged at 40p/min while STD is priced at 50p/min. It also offers free 100 min on Local MTNL network and 200 MB data for a period of 30 days. The price of Jodi Pack is Rs 44 and it offers talktime of Rs 30 and validity of 365 days.
In another offer new customers booking MTNL broadband or combo broadband plans between 25th Dec’14 to 26th Jan’15 will get waiver of first month rentals with maximum rebate of Rs 999. Find best Broadband Tariffs in your city.
MTNL has also launched its mobile app in Mumbai and Delhi over Android platform for bookings , bill payments and registering complaints.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017
- TRAI floats consultation paper to discuss transparency, promotional offers & predatory pricing - February 18, 2017
- DoT allows Quadrant Televentures to shut its mobile operations from April - February 17, 2017