Vodafone launches ‘Free Internet Contest’ in Haryana.
Vodafone has launched a new contest for its prepaid data customers in Haryana. Under this contest ten lucky Vodafone’s prepaid customers can win free Unlimited mobile internet for entire year on a daily basis from 3rd Dec’14 till 13th Jan’15. All they have to do is just recharge with any 2G or 3G mobile internet recharge between 10 am -8pm during the contest period and ten lucky winners will be chosen on a daily basis.
Speaking about the “Free Internet” offer Tejinder Khurana, Business Head – Haryana, Vodafone India said, “At Vodafone, we constantly seek unique ways to help accelerate mobile internet adoption through penetration, consumption and value addition along with customer delight. This offer will help our customers to stay connected with the faster, smarter and better world of Vodafone mobile internet for a longer period. We welcome all our Vodafone customers to start active browsing and get a chance to enjoy free seamless internet for a year.”
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017
- TRAI floats consultation paper to discuss transparency, promotional offers & predatory pricing - February 18, 2017
- DoT allows Quadrant Televentures to shut its mobile operations from April - February 17, 2017