Airtel launches high-definition video exchange service for enterprises.
Bharti Airtel, the market leader in Indian telecom space , has launched a new service for Enterprise customers. It has launched high definition end to end video exchange service for enterprises at affordable tariffs. Airtel’s Managed Room Telepresence service has been launched in association with CISCO with single SLA and single window support to customers along with round the clock remote support with end to end management. For this service enterprises do not incur any expenditure on CAPEX or any additional cost, and they can upgrade to High-Definition Telepresence video exchange sessions from the existing standard definition video experience at an affordable cost of just Rs. 799/- per day per room for unlimited collaboration.
Airtel’s enterprises customers with monthly subscription plan will to get unlimited video-calling facility for their employees within customer premises. The service can interoperate with all other existing room based as well as device based video conferencing facilities within an enterprise. Customers subscribing for this plan will also get Airtel’s BizNet Video automatically at no additional cost. BiZNet video is the B2B video offering from Airtel’s Video enabled network which enables two or more enterprise video platforms to be interconnected for a secure video call on any device, network and platform
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017
- TRAI floats consultation paper to discuss transparency, promotional offers & predatory pricing - February 18, 2017
- DoT allows Quadrant Televentures to shut its mobile operations from April - February 17, 2017