BSNL introduces new promotional offers and Data Packs.
State run telecom PSU BSNL has introduced range of new offers for its prepaid customer base and also revised existing mobile tariffs which are based on prepaid balance. In the first offer BSNL will offer 50% extra data on all data STVs with no additional validity. This will be available only for a period of three days i.e. 13-15 Feb 2015 . The second offer comes in the form of SMS STV which will be available for a period of ten days only i.e 13-22 Feb 2015. Prepaid SMS STV of Rs 20 has been introduced that will offer 1000 SMS on BSNL network with validity of 10 days.
BSNL has also added five new prepaid Data STVs. Detailed tariffs of these data packs are mentioned in the table below.
Under tariffs based on prepaid balance BSNL has increased the limit of existing prepaid balance required for getting reduced call charges. Existing condition of maintaining account with more than Rs 1000 has been increased to Rs 2000 along with tariff increase from 40p/min to 50p/min for On-Net local calls. Similarly limits have been increased from Rs 2500 to Rs 3500 and from Rs 5000 to Rs 6000 with no changes in their call charges under Balance Based Tariffs.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017