BSNL rationalizes validity period of Prepaid Data Packs.
State run telecom PSU BSNL has rationalized its tariffs of Prepaid Data Tariffs. Mostly it has slashed validity period by 1 to 2 days without changing any data benefits. Data STV 39 has reduced validity of 6 days while validity period of 14 days of Data STV 78 is revised to 12 days. Similarly validity period of STV 98 is trimmed from 19 days to 17 days, STV 139 to 19 days , STV 155 to 26 days and STV 176 to 28 days. But for STV 561,821, 1011 and 1949 validity period have been increased as a promotional offer for a period of 90 days . STV 561 will have a new validity of 60 days while STV 821,1011 and 1949 will come with 90 days validity period. These tariff changes will come into force from 23rd Feb 2015.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017