Vodafone M-Pesa to offer Cash back & Free Transfers.
Vodafone , in its latest offer , has introduced cash back and free transfer features under its M-Pesa service which enables utility payments and mobile money transfers . New customers of Vodafone M-Pesa will get cash back of up to Rs 50 every month for six months for making utility payments such as Vodafone postpaid bills, landline bills , DTH recharges , electricity and gas payments. The minimum payment amount to avail this offer is Rs 100 per month. Vodafone is also offering one mobile money transaction free every month for six months for all new customers who transfer money via M-Pesa account. Vodafone’s M-Pesa service has more than ninety thousand agents and 3 mn customers.
Suresh Sethi, Business Head- M-Pesa, Vodafone India said “M-Pesa is an innovative financial service from Vodafone that brings the bank to the mobile and addresses the issue of access to financial services. We are confident that introducing the two offers around money transfer and payment of utility bills, will encourage our customers to first-hand experience the instant, secure and convenient way of making all their payments and transfer on the go through the secure M-Pesa Mobile Wallet.”
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017
- TRAI floats consultation paper to discuss transparency, promotional offers & predatory pricing - February 18, 2017
- DoT allows Quadrant Televentures to shut its mobile operations from April - February 17, 2017