Airtel brings new offers for ‘My Airtel‘ app users
No more relying on SMS or call center to know the latest offers as it is now as easy as shaking your smartphone. Airtel customers can now enjoy host of money saving offers just by shaking ‘My Airtel’ mobile app on their smartphones. It is currently available for Android users and very soon it will be introduced for iOS based smartphones. My Airtel app has range of offers in the form of talktime benefits, extra internet and cashback offers which are exclusive to app users. Airtel customers can use this app to recharge any mobile number and also avail ‘Airtel Surprises’ coupons from merchants across categories like shopping, food, wellness, entertainment etc. The app’s ‘I Want To’ feature is quite intuitive and enables customers to make their frequent tasks like recharge of a specific prepaid mobile number a quick action on their application’s home screen. It notifies customers with relevant alerts such as low balance, pack expiry and payment due date. Customers on ‘My Airtel’ do not incur any data charges for using the application.
We are excited to kick off the season of savings for our customers and invite them to leverage the ‘My Airtel’ mobile application for the best of deals available our there for Airtel prepaid users. The all new shake-your-phone capability is a compelling feature addition to the application’s feature portfolio and fits within Airtel’s commitment towards driving a great digital experience for customers”, said Anand Chandrasekaran, Chief Product Officer, Bharti Airtel (India).
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017
- TRAI floats consultation paper to discuss transparency, promotional offers & predatory pricing - February 18, 2017
- DoT allows Quadrant Televentures to shut its mobile operations from April - February 17, 2017