Intex Aqua 4G+ smartphone launched for Rs 9499.
Mobile Industry is witnessing launch of slew of smartphones in 4G category as telecom operators are getting ready to launch their 4G networks across different circles of India. Recently Micromax has launched its first 4G smartphone Canvas Knight 2 and now Intex has introduced its first 4G smartphone Intex Aqua G+ priced at Rs 9499. It sports a 5 inch HD IPS display with Dragontrail glass hybrid protection & screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It is powered by 1.3 Ghz quad core processor and is equipped with 2 GB RAM , 16 internal memory and microSD card support for up to 32GB. It runs on Android Lollilop 5.0 OS and sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and front 5 mega pixel camera. It’s a dual SIM smartphone with 4G support on one SIM and 3G support on another. It packs 2300 mAH battery and has preloaded support for 21 languages. It will be available from today in black and white colors.
Key features – Intex Aqua G+
- 5 inch HD IPS display with screen resolution of 1280×720 pixels , Dragontrail Glass Hybrid protection
- Dual SIM ( 4G+3G)
- Android Lollilop 5.0
- 3 GHz quad-core processor
- 2 GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and MicroSD support for up to 32GB.
- 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED Flash and 5 mega pixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE , 3G HSPA+
- Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300 mAh battery
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017