BSNL adds new prepaid offers in West Zone circles
BSNL , in its endeavor to remain competitive in highly competitive wireless segment, has introduced range of new prepaid offers for its customers in west zone i.e. Gujarat, MP, Maharahstra and Chhattisgarh telecom circles. These new offers come in the form of Top-ups, combo vouchers and host of local & STD STVs. BSNL is offering full talktime with Top-up 160, talk time of Rs 1150 with Top-up 1100 and talk time of Rs 2200 with Top-up 2100. Combo Voucher of Rs 71 comes with validity of 28 days and offers Rs 15 usage value and all local calls at just 30p/min. Combo voucher of Rs 786 has talk time of Rs 825 and 3 local on-net night SMS with 3 days validity. For making STD calls attractive it has introduced STV 29 which offers STD at 35p/min for 28 days. For reduced charges for local calling it has added range of new STVs.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017