BSNL rationalizes prepaid tariffs of Per Second,Per Minute & Pyari Jodi Plans
State run telecom PSU BSNL has increased tariffs of ‘Per Second Plan’, ‘Per Minute Plan’ & ‘Pyari Jodi ‘ prepaid plans in its latest effort to rationalize its prepaid tariffs. Tariffs of Per Second Plan and Pyari Jodi for all local calls have been revised from Rs .018/sec to Rs .02/sec. For STD calls the rates are changed from existing Rs .018 /sec to Rs. .024/sec in Per Second Plan while in Pyari Jodi it is increased from Rs .018/sec to Rs .02/ sec. Under Per Minute Plan revision has been carried out only for STD calls which are revised to Rs 1.30 /min from the existing Rs 1/min. However BSNL has not made any changes in the reduced call charges on two BSNL numbers under these plans. These tariffs are going to be implemented from 1st Aug 2015.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017
- TRAI floats consultation paper to discuss transparency, promotional offers & predatory pricing - February 18, 2017
- DoT allows Quadrant Televentures to shut its mobile operations from April - February 17, 2017