Vodafone introduces ‘Double Data Offer’ in Mumbai.
Vodafone, the market leader in Mumbai circle, is all set to delight its mobile customers with its latest ‘Double Data’ Offer. Vodafone has a base of more than 8.4mn customers in Mumbai and apprx 4.8 mn customers are data users. In the latest offer prepaid customers enabling data recharge through My Vodafone app or via 121 or through special offer section on the company’s website will be offered with double value of the chosen data pack. The offer has started from the first week of August. To promote this offer Vodafone is introducing its latest campaign across different media platforms. It has also introduced Vodafone Data Premier League contest for motivating Retailers to push latest offer of double data through the Vodafone’s 121 platform. Vodafone has added 950 new 3G sites to further strengthen its robust mobile network in Mumbai. It has a market share of apprx 27.8% by subscriber base and 32% by revenue in Mumbai circle.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017