MTNL Mumbai rationalizes its 3G Prepaid Data Packs
MTNL Mumbai has rationalized its 3G prepaid data portfolio by increasing data and decreasing validity in most of its existing data packs. It has also stopped two of its 3G prepaid data packs i.e. 3G 121 and 3G 252. Prepaid data packs with validity of thirty days have been provided with revised validity of 28 days while fifteen days packs will now offer 14 days validity. Similarly prepaid packs of sixty days validity will now come with 56 days validity. But customers have been compensated by increased 3G data. Prepaid pack of Rs 299 now comes with 2.5 GB data instead of 2 GB while data pack of Rs 1011 has increased data of 15 GB. MTNL Mumbai’s new and revised 3G prepaid data portfolio which is the most competitive in the current market scenario will look like this .
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017