Airtel allows prepaid data packs on Postpaid Corporate Plans
Innovation is the key for gaining competitive advantage through differentiation and market leader Bharti Airtel has been pioneer in introducing innovative tariffs and services in telecom to maintain its lead in the telecom space. Airtel has, for the first time in the industry, introduced the flexibility of adding prepaid features with postpaid connections. Under this new feature Airtel customers of corporate postpaid plans can now add prepaid data packs to their existing mobile numbers. In most of the corporate plans there is limited data usage permitted or absolutely no data connectivity as per policy of their respective companies. So most of the time such customers have to depend on second SIM for their personal data use. But with this latest innovation Airtel users can now have the flexibility to add prepaid data packs as per their needs.
How it works
- Any customers on a Airtel corporate plan can do a simple prepaid data recharge on his number and start using data.
- This prepaid recharge can be done from any prepaid retail channel, online or on his mobile phone.
- Customer will pay for his Prepaid data recharge and it will not be part of the Postpaid bill.
- The standard prepaid data recharges start from Rs. 99.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017