BSNL offer for surrendered broadband customers
State-run Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has come out with a new promotional offer for customers who have surrendered BSNL’s broadband service . BSNL is getting tough competition from new age ISPs like Spectranet, Tikona and Airtel. Considering current market competition, addition as well as retention of existing customers is major challenge for BSNL in wireline broadband space. BSNL has taken one step ahead and with this offer welcoming the surrender customers to give ISP a chance to serve them again.
The offer is applicable in all telecom circles for those broadband customers who have disconnected BSNL broadband connection till 31st Dec’15. The customers who avail this offer would get rent free broadband along with following benefits.
- Broadband installation charges – waived off.
- One month Broadband charges) – waived off.
- Additional 500 free calls on BSNL network for one month. It will be in addition to already available free calls in broadband plan.
The offer is valid from 1st March to 31st Mach’2016.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017