Airtel Postpaid Plans offer Unlimited Voice Calling
Bharti Airtel , the market leader in Indian telecom space, is offering Unlimited voice calling for local, STD and on roaming along with variable data benefits with two new postpaid plans. Airtel , which enjoys market share of 24.6% in India in wireless segment as on May’16, is gearing up its services and tariffs portfolio aggressively to fight competition from Reliance Jio.
Airtel postpaid ‘myPlan Infinity’ offers unlimited voice calling with variable data benefits, giving customers the flexibility to choose from a wide range of plans. Postpaid Plan of Rs. 1199 comes with unlimited voice calling i.e local, STD and on national roaming along with 100 SMS per day, 1GB 3G/4G data and free subscription to Wynk Music and Wynk Movies. Similarly postpaid plan of Rs. 1599 plan will offer unlimited voice calling – local, STD, and on national roaming – along with 100 SMS per day, 5GB 3G/4G data and free subscription to Wynk Music and Wynk Movies.
These plans are in addition to the existing ‘myPlan Infinity’ Airtel offers for its postpaid mobile customers which were launched last. Data charges post data limit is 50p/MB.
Latest posts by Zainul Ibad (see all)
- TRAI initiates process to define rules for network testing before commercial launch - May 2, 2017
- Wireless Subscriber Base increases by 13.75 mn in Feb’17 - April 29, 2017
- License fee dips by 9.62% in Qtr ending Dec’16 - April 11, 2017
- Telecom Operators’ Adjusted Gross Revenue(AGR) decline in Q3 - March 3, 2017
- MobiKwik to offer 15% cashback to Connect Broadband customers - February 20, 2017